Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

1 hour ago, Leader said:

I've no clue whats actually up with King's shoulder....so I'll hope for the best....but prepare for him being out.

I think it's how he was landed on that's the issue. I bet it's actually a dislocation.

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -   Forgot to mention OT Dennis Kelly remains out. He was sidelined most of last week because of illness and a back injury.

I wonder why he's even on the team. He's sick, hurt, can't crack the line-up when he's neither. I can see where CVL isn't ready, but in all honesty we have to question if whether or not he's the better option given that he has an ability Kelly doesn't seem to have: AVAILability...

As for the game, there's no reason we shouldn't hang 35 on them with Myers and Jenkins likely to be back but I'll temper my expectations because it's a rivalry game on the road:

Packers 29
Bears 13

Edited by Joe

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

I wonder why he's even on the team. He's sick, hurt, can't crack the line-up when he's neither. I can see where CVL isn't ready, but in all honesty we have to question if whether or not he's the better option given that he has an ability Kelly doesn't seem to have: AVAILability...

As for the game, there's no reason we shouldn't hang 35 on them with Myers and Jenkins likely to be back but I'll temper my expectations because it's a rivalry game on the road:

Packers 29
Bears 13

Bceause we're currently down two OTs? Should he apologize for being sick?

On 10/12/2021 at 3:36 PM, Rainmaker90 said:

wow, that’s kinda crazy. 

When I first got into the NFL and started being a stats nerd in the late 80s, I saw that Chicago had something like an 82-59 all-time series lead over GB. I was like "man, it would take over a decade of sweeps just to make that up, we'll never lead those bums in the all-time series." But from 92 on, this GB has OWNED this and now holds the all-time edge over Chi. 

After winning in week 8 of the '92 season, Chi held an 83-57* all time lead; in the 28 seasons since GB has gone 43-11 vs the Bears (I think there might've been a tie in there too) which is just insane

*I did research, in 1988 the all-time series was 78-55 Bears

On 10/13/2021 at 1:31 PM, packfanfb said:

Oh I'd rather have King. He played pretty well against Cincy. Just sucks that the guy literally can't get through 60 minutes of football without an injury. He's had shoulder problems dating back all the way to college. King's availability has always been his biggest flaw. 

Getting stepped on like he did will give you plenty of shoulder problems.