Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

I didn't have TV access.  Did Yiadom play much after the flagrant PI?  Or did Douglas get the #2 corner snaps after that?  If so, how did he look?  

From posts, Garvin looked NFL-worthy on a couple of plays.  Did he look OK in run-support?  

Rodgers also made reference to Bakhtiari, and made some reference to him possibly beginning to practice this week.  Rodgers isn't the doctors, so who knows.  But he's pretty in tune with stuff, and Bakhti is a veteran friend who's integral to the offense.  So I'd imagine Rodgers might be aware of whether Bakhti seems to be on pace or not.  Hopefully Rodgers is right, hopefully there have been zero setbacks, and hopefully Bakhti is getting close to starting to practice.  

1 minute ago, craig said:

Rodgers also made reference to Bakhtiari, and made some reference to him possibly beginning to practice this week.  Rodgers isn't the doctors, so who knows.  But he's pretty in tune with stuff, and Bakhti is a veteran friend who's integral to the offense.  So I'd imagine Rodgers might be aware of whether Bakhti seems to be on pace or not.  Hopefully Rodgers is right, hopefully there have been zero setbacks, and hopefully Bakhti is getting close to starting to practice.  

Bak is now eligible to come off the PUP list. I expect that will happen and then we have 3 weeks to activate him or he's done for the year. He will be activated within the 3 week period we have. 

• Like 1