Week 6: Packers @ Da Bears: Packers win 24-14! Move to 5-1 and alone on top of the NFC North!

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's like 5 years and one pro-bowl removed from that injury. I'd say that is not your best take. 

It looked to me like a guy who has trouble diagnosing plays and takes too many false steps which takes him out of the play. 

Again, two plays. Let's see if this is a trend or an anomaly. 

He was equally bad on the blitz, just running into guys

34 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

what % of the 235 pound LBs in the league can move cody whitehair?

I get that, but if you take it frame by frame - it seems like pretty basic stuff. On the first play, if it wasn't your lane, it is now and luckily the RB turned it up. At some point did he plan on taking a stand or giving himself up, or just be content with getting danced to the sideline ?? If nothing else, fall down in the hole if you refuse to engage. Great hustle running 20 yards back to the ball after the play was over though. 

The second play he danced around the back side of the play while Savage got concussed

I could be completely off base - but that's what I saw

Edited by cannondale

2 hours ago, cannondale said:

It's only 2 plays, but that looks like a guy trying to stay clean with visions of a knee injury dancing in his head.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

He's like 5 years and one pro-bowl removed from that injury. I'd say that is not your best take. 

It looked to me like a guy who has trouble diagnosing plays and takes too many false steps which takes him out of the play. 

Again, two plays. Let's see if this is a trend or an anomaly. 

Might be both

Avoiding contact

Bad at diagnosing plays

This was from the Bears forum. This dude needs to play the lottery. 😀
 On 10/13/2021 at 11:13 AM, G08 said:

As far as I'm concerned, Aaron Rodgers OWNS US until we prove otherwise. 20-5 record against us, 80% winning percentage. Good grief 🤢

Packers 24
Bears 14

57 minutes ago, Old Guy said:
This was from the Bears forum. This dude needs to play the lottery. 😀
 On 10/13/2021 at 11:13 AM, G08 said:

As far as I'm concerned, Aaron Rodgers OWNS US until we prove otherwise. 20-5 record against us, 80% winning percentage. Good grief 🤢

Packers 24
Bears 14

That's insane. I had to quote him

On 10/11/2021 at 6:28 PM, incognito_man said:

it depends, it feels like either we're not stupid and we crush the bears, or the game gets ugly (like Cincy) and it's a toss-up at the end. Feels like this team will be riding a high and know they were sloppy as hell and pulled out a W not playing their best ball, and they're going to be up for Chicago. It's in CHI, so I'm not SUPER confident. My guess right now is 24-13

Not bad myself!

22 hours ago, Pugger said:

Cobb?

Bad reference, just about how old football drills obviously created TBI's. Who is Randy is also a prominent podcasts opener. To be clear - that's John Mackey. It's not funny, but I find some humour in it for no real reason, maybe I'm just messed up. 

Edited by oldmansmell

16 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Anything fun happen while i was busy climbing mountains not bringing any elk home?

Basically got the radio version of the red zone channel. Which is 100% trash, nfl. 

So it was a kenny clark, aaron jones day orrrr?

There was a baby elk on the field at Soldier Field Sunday. 

• Like 1