Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

This is best for the team. 

Honestly I've tuned out this season and just heard stuff before Bears beat our arses. Didn't want to be on this site because...We SUCK as fans to be honest. Yes I include myself.

However we have seen what we can do and where we could go. Gruden was the top head of Hydra. Now it's been removed and Mark needs to see what he has in house. Our Defense has improved and I see that getting even better moving forward. Using the ST coach as HC is a good move because not only has the coach been around, but the focus at other times and allowing coaches to coach without a HUGE EGO (Gruden) overseeing might actually work out ASAP. 

If not, we may be a hot spot to land a quality coach but no more than 5 year contract no matter who!!! 

Carr is a really good QB so you either want him or you don't. If Mark trades him I wouldn't be surprised but Carr might retire so don't go there IMO. This is the best news we could get before trade deadlines and hopefully the oline will be addressed. Mayock needs to prove himself NOW to even hope to be GM next year. 

Go RAIDERS!!! and Thank you Gruden for doing what is best for the team. If the REDSKINS weren't under investigation from years ago I think none of this comes out. 

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Official:

I like it. Good for chemistry, keep the same guys doing the same thing for the most part. It'll be interesting seeing Olsen calling plays again. Can anyone remember what he was like?

yes i do. awful

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It'll be interesting seeing Olsen calling plays again. Can anyone remember what he was like?

I thought he sucked but Carr will have no problem becoming a LEADER with Gruden gone. Expect Aaron treatment the rest of this season.  😃

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

He had no weapons though in 2014. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s way better now. He can pick what he wants from grudens playbook and make it more pass heavy.

Olsen is a clipboard guy to me honestly. had weapons on jags and was meh of i recall. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really? I haven't read into what was actually said...

Yea the guy will never been seen with anything related to the NFL again.

Go to the Raiders team page..talks about Women...gays {or as he says Faggots lol}