Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

Tbh Doug Pederson might be the exception of the retread HC thing I talked about. Tbh kind of forgot about him. He comes from a good coaching tree and has a lot of ties to some good coaches. I don’t blame what happened in Philly on him. Roseman runs that ship and burned it down. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Is Jack Del Rio interested?

At least we have our draft picks this rebuild. 

I think JDR had a similar issue and that is why he lost the locker room.  Last issue I think we might get to see resolved is some emails or texts with Cable getting the axe.  Do not be surprised if there are similar issues linked to Cable.  Birds of a feather.  Part of the reason why I thought Hudson asked to be let go.  

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Tom Cable clock is ticking. Highly doubt he’s retained after this season. Just gotta put up with his bs for the rest of the year 

I highly doubt anyone on the staff or front office is coming back unless the team miraculously makes the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I highly doubt anyone on the staff or front office is coming back unless the team miraculously makes the playoffs. 

Defensive coaching staff should be kept but a lot of good coaches on that side, but never know. If a clean house happens I wouldn’t be mad as well 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Defensive coaching staff should be kept but a lot of good coaches on that side, but never know. If a clean house happens I wouldn’t be mad as well 

I just don't see a new GM or head coach coming in and wanting to keep the current staff in place. But the fact that Deuce Gruden is still on staff makes it appear as though Mark may stick with Mayock.

A lot to process. Still can't believe Gruden's legacy ended like this.

This was a blessing because he was an unmitigated disaster as a coach and GM. Interested to see what Mayock does now with true freedom as the GM. 

Who is going to help Davis navigate this? Seriously, what a blow this has to be to him in a time he needs to sell tickets. Do we honestly trust Davis to find the right people going forward for the GM role?

The Raiders simply cannot pull themselves out of the doldrums in the NFL.