Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So nfl isn’t going to release the rest of the emails? Only gruden’s emails are important? The cover up begins. I’m willing to bet jerry Jones has dirty hands in this

Bill's son looks like Joe Dirt, we need to see this dude's emails.

I'll always love and support the Raiders and be rooting for the team to win. But man this has really left a sour taste in my mouth in terms of wanting to support the NFL in any way. Gruden's actions were despicable and he deserved to be let go. But the timing of the announcement was an absolute slap in the face to all of the fans that purchased tickets and the city of Las Vegas. The league should've announced this news prior to the season starting so the fans that spent over half a billion dollars on tickets could make a decision on if they still wanted to be committed to attending games this year. 

It is genuinely disturbing that the league has interviewed over 150 current/former WFT employees that have shared their personal stories of sexual harassment and a hostile work environment yet hasn't even written a formal report. Goddell clearly had a personal vendetta against Gruden and wanted to completely embarrass him/tank our season because he was upset about Gruden's comments. Beyond Gruden, the team, or football, it's just hard for me to be interested in supporting the league knowing that they are willing to go to extreme measures to protect predators. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Mark is a pathetic owner. He should allow someone with brains to run the team. If a tech CEO bought the raiders they’d still be in Oakland right now.

Mark Badain was his right hand man and resigned. I don't know who the braintrust is with this organization now, but it is lacking serious leadership. 

Are the first public comments about all of this seriously going to come from the Interm HC? How pathetic of an owner to allow that. As an employee, player, etc. of the organization I would have a serious problem with that. 

I hope someone holds his feet to the fire. This was your face of franchise, hand picked coach who resigned in disgrace. You cannot expect it to blow over. 

• Like 1

Total bs, gruden is the fall guy right? Deservedly or not. Not here to debate that. But we ALL know what’s up, not gonna release the rest huh? Yep, gruden obviously pissed off someone, takes the fall. And there’s the rest being swept under the carpet? Pretty see- thru, and flippin pathetic!! 

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Maybe that’s why the players “tanked” the last 2 games in response to Gruden’s emails. Probably not, but conceivable.

True. They probably would've played harder for WFT where their owner has been running a human trafficking ring for the NFL elite for decades. NFL is covering it up and trying to ruin our season, literally F Rodger Goddell. 

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Maybe that’s why the players “tanked” the last 2 games in response to Gruden’s emails. Probably not, but conceivable.

I wonder how long they have known.  I thought news outlets generally reach out to the accused to make a statement before printing the story.  Gruden also had to have known he was at risk as soon as he found out the WFT was being investigated.

Wait till you guys get a load of this..

“Please let me know if you see anything that should be added, changed, tweaked,” Schefter wrote. “Thanks, Mr. Editor, for that and the trust. Plan to file this to espn about 6 am ….”

Edited by Jeremy408