Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

https://defector.com/adam-schefter-is-pathetic-and-espn-is-gutless/

Several emails between Allen and journalists are part of the filing too. In one of them from July 2011, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter sent Allen the draft of an unpublished story that was published later the same day.
“Please let me know if you see anything that should be added, changed, tweaked,” Schefter wrote. “Thanks, Mr. Editor, for that and the trust. Plan to file this to espn about 6 am ….”

This scum bag looked so happy to be the one dropping the Gruden info during the MNF half-time show. ESPN needs to fire him immediately. 

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Marks poor little heart is crushed. He needs to go to PF Changs to cheer him up 

Mark doesn't give a f**k. That's why he never responded to the first wave of emails and had no plans of firing Gruden. The league literally said they wouldn't stop the leaks until he stepped down or was fired. And even now Mark isn't speaking to the media, good on him. Gruden obviously needed to go and his actions were terrible. But shame on the NFL for waiting so long to release it while protecting another franchise from any sort of discipline when hundreds of female employees were assaulted by sexual predators. 

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

I wonder how long they have known.  I thought news outlets generally reach out to the accused to make a statement before printing the story.  Gruden also had to have known he was at risk as soon as he found out the WFT was being investigated.

With all the folk in here with ‘sources’ close to the team to state that Abram is out for the season and Carr isn’t liked by many of his fellow players, you would have thought we would have heard about Gruden and these emails before anyone else..right ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mark doesn't give a f**k. That's why he never responded to the first wave of emails and had no plans of firing Gruden. The league literally said they wouldn't stop the leaks until he stepped down or was fired. And even now Mark isn't speaking to the media, good on him. Gruden obviously needed to go and his actions were terrible. But shame on the NFL for waiting so long to release it while protecting another franchise from any sort of discipline when hundreds of female employees were assaulted by sexual predators. 

this is my take in a nutshell. What is the what anyone thinks of Gruden it doesn't make sense how this whole thing played out. 

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

With all the folk in here with ‘sources’ close to the team to state that Abram is out for the season and Carr isn’t liked by many of his fellow players, you would have thought we would have heard about Gruden and these emails before anyone else..right ? 

I was still trying to get information out of people about the 2017 WFT game.  I had no clue about the emails but felt a little off about a lot of things that have taken place since Gruden took over.  Was not going to call him out as anything without concrete evidence though.  I must admit I thought it would come out that Cable is a racist, abuser, and homophobic and Gruden as his enabler.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dessie said:

I know nothing about Abram but you did not have to have ties to the NFL to have an idea that some players in 2017 did not like Carr.  We already know the team turned on JDR after the WFT game and Davis admitted the situation was handled very poorly but also that Carr picked a side in the situation.  He stood with JDR.  There was a clear divide and out of 50 protesting players some were going to take offense to him being with JDR whos statements/actions had already pissed off the players.

28 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Why would they tell me about the emails and even if they did why would I share it with you? @MrOaktown_56 can you stop these dudes with the personal attacks? It's borderline weirdo behavior. 

• Like 1