Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

50 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Low stress=complacency and laziness is a way of thinking that needs to go away in society.

Thing I thought was very interesting is how rich Bissacia has been holding pattern practices on Wednesday where they actually practice the old-school way and whoever has the best practice are the people that are going to play. Why Damien Square and that other guy from the chargers that plays corner got so much burn last week

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

i agree with the last line too, Gruden has a good playbook but him calling plays is what done us in many times.

Maybe this will be 2002 again. Gruden's playbook, which is phenomenal, but he isn't calling the plays. Callahan's play calling was way wayyyyy better while using Gruden's own playbook. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe this will be 2002 again. Gruden's playbook, which is phenomenal, but he isn't calling the plays. Callahan's play calling was way wayyyyy better while using Gruden's own playbook. 

I mean did you see how we actually ran a screen play with Jacobs, Gruden should have had Drake screen plays all day lol got the weapon he wanted and didn't know how to use him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

“Maggie Burbank, who produced the story that we just did on Mark Davis, she actually called Gruden and he picked up the phone, much to I think her surprise,” Kremer said. “And he’s still in Las Vegas. . . . He says he’s letting the dust settle. He said, ‘People who know me know what I stand for for 58 years. I have a resume of 58 years.’ He said, ‘The truth will come out.’ It’s certainly cryptic.” - HBO

🤔

gruden about to expose people?

Wow. Hopefully this gets interesting. I'm normally against Congress getting involved in private companies policies, but in this scenario, they're the only entity that can hold the NFL accountable, I'm glad they're stepping in. 

• Like 1

We’re not winning the Super Bowl this year but if we did, it still is Gruden’s playbook and his offense. He’d probably get a ring in 10-15 years when the situation blows over more and he’s done a lot of apologies and interviews. I’m sure he’s gonna lay low over the next year or two. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We’re not winning the Super Bowl this year but if we did, it still is Gruden’s playbook and his offense. He’d probably get a ring in 10-15 years when the situation blows over more and he’s done a lot of apologies and interviews. I’m sure he’s gonna lay low over the next year or two. 

I'm sure Mark Davis would sneak him a ring. They seem very close.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

Wow. Hopefully this gets interesting. I'm normally against Congress getting involved in private companies policies, but in this scenario, they're the only entity that can hold the NFL accountable, I'm glad they're stepping in. 

Yea I hear you. nfl is a fortune 5000 company being run like a frat house with very little accountability 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

12 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I've always felt personally like that was just a narrative

honestly, Id watch games with non football fans, and Id point out that every first down we were going to run the ball up the middle. . . and by mid second Q theyd start screaming the same thing.
If it is working then fine, (so i can see the if it executes well no one would blame it), but we started slow every game and had no success with the runs. Wed then fall into a hole, and had to move away from it, and would see success. 
a 1 yard run on first, ruins gruden play calling scheme, because he is lets get 4 yards every down type of guy.