Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

54 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Banned for what I don’t remember any crazy stuff from him. I’ve seen hella crazy crap being posted that gets ignored 

he didnt do anything inflammatory. i... he revealed that his old account, raiderrocker18 had previously been banned. and mods who saw it probably banned him for ban evading.

33 minutes ago, Derptacular said:

he didnt do anything inflammatory. i... he revealed that his old account, raiderrocker18 had previously been banned. and mods who saw it probably banned him for ban evading.

Hmm while others who did the same multiple times get to post freely. Seems fair 🤦🏽‍♂️

15 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hmm while others who did the same multiple times get to post freely. Seems fair 🤦🏽‍♂️

Certain posters from a couple of our rival fanbases seem to be able to troll endlessly as well, despite that being against the rules.

5 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

On the brighter side, the Raiders as a team should take this situation as an assault by the NFL and use it to create momentum as it appears that it did in the Denver game.  Players are at their peak and playing at a level we haven't seen in years (or decades).  This could take them to the playoffs. 

Boy how sweet it would freaking be if we won the SB this season.  It's not happening, but man would that be the sweetest middle finger ever given to the NFL in the history of all time.  Between Al Davis winning a SB in Las Angeles and then us winning after the hit job on Gruden it would be so freaking sweet.  I would buy every piece of SB memorabilia I could get my hands on and talk about this for the rest of my life.  I mean what Gruden said/did was terrible, but like others have said, they could've notified the Raiders of Gruden's e-mails back in February so that we could recover from this instead of crapping all over us a quarter into the season.

• Like 1