Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Wright is old and slow. That's why Seattle moved on and nobody showed much interest. 

Exactly what I said from day one on here and attacked for saying such a thing about the great KJ Wright.

People were screaming about him being voted as a top 50 player according to his peers or some nonsense like that. 

It's really not rocket science, he's 33 years old, clearly lost a step dating back to last year and sat on the FA market for months on end.  Homers on here were thinking he was going to come in and have some major impact.   

The level of delusion in this forum is sometimes mind boggling....

9 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Hypothetically we bleep-can Gruden what names we talking about Joe Brady, Brian Daboll heck Kellen Moore ?

Kellen Moore scares the bejeezus out of me. Kid is either one of the greatest offensive minds in the game, or, exceptionally lucky to have the talent he has to work with. 

That said, he commanded respect as a player and would probably be fine as a leader. Question is, is he more of a del Rio type, where guys love him and he can be a great DC but his HC skills leave something to be desired? 

I'd give it a shot, tbh. I always liked him. 

46 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Kellen Moore scares the bejeezus out of me. Kid is either one of the greatest offensive minds in the game, or, exceptionally lucky to have the talent he has to work with. 

That said, he commanded respect as a player and would probably be fine as a leader. Question is, is he more of a del Rio type, where guys love him and he can be a great DC but his HC skills leave something to be desired? 

I'd give it a shot, tbh. I always liked him. 

For me I'd get Daboll or Joe Brady. Leaning Daboll honestly. Guy has a playbook fr.

Lol I mean are people really surprised that while talking to a bum like Bruce Allen overseeing the football team disaster, that some awful stuff was probably said.  Now when they drop the quotes, first thing they going to do is ask Nassib his thoughts over and over again. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Just use it to get out of his contract. Be a smart guy, Mark. It’s time to hit the reset button and hire a real and experienced GM. Sure, we’ll go 4-13 next year, and maybe 7-10 the year after that, but it’s time to tear it down. 

I really hate losing gus.  I've been impressed. But it is what it is. Gruden got to go. 

• Like 1