Jon Gruden Plans to Resign

NYRaider

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

This team is either gonna fight like crazy or completely collapse. It’ll be interesting to see which one.

Yes that's what I was talking to my buddy about. The team is either going to come together and rally up or completely collapse. Gus is a good coach, hoping we can turn it around.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Carr has 1 year left on a very team friendly deal. Should bring him back and draft someone or bring him back then draft someone the following season.

I'm finally to the 'tear it down' stage of fandom.  Trade everything.  Start over.  Tank for.... Who's the best QB in this draft? 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

What a way to get out of the worst coach contract in history!

Time to clean House!!!

next up Derek Carr and Mike Mayock!

Yep. Mayock and Carr are both toast the end of the season. Unless Carr goes super human the rest of the year which isn’t happening. He is probably going to be terrible tbh. Not all his fault with the OL and no Gruden, but definitely some of his fault. Carr has always needed way too much hand holding to be good in this league. 2015-2016 OL’s and WR’s. 2020 was a good cast as well, and Gruden’s offense was very good in 2020 despite the hate he gets  

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Rodgers for a couple years now that he’s done after this year. Match him up with a HC and let’s go 

Sounds nice but Rodgers is going to Denver. That roster is god damn stacked on both sides of the ball. Their issue is QB. Rank all the starters up and Lock/Bridgewater are 30th at best.

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

The franchise should have given Reggie McKenzie more rope. He inherited an impossible situation after Al Davis died (no picks and a bad roster) and got the team competitive. One bad year and the Davis family canned him and went TV personality.

That chapter has been closed he knew protecting Carr was top priority which I appreciated. However his track record drafting in the 2nd round alone was brutal 

I can’t believe this…. I really don’t care what Gruden did…. He made some Off color comments 10 years ago… who cares! 

the world has changed a lot in 10 Years you can’t judge his Comments then by today’s standards.

This season is over…. Done.  Fire Mayocl, he can’t draft well At all.  We should trade Carr and anything of value immediately, tank, and rebuild.

btw….. I’d really like to see Mark Davis sell the team While he’s at it.

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I can’t believe this…. I really don’t care what Gruden did…. He made some Off color comments 10 years ago… who cares! 

the world has changed a lot in 10 Years you can’t judge his Comments then by today’s standards.

This season is over…. Done.  Fire Mayocl, he can’t draft well At all.  We should trade Carr and anything of value immediately, tank, and rebuild.

btw….. I’d really like to see Mark Davis sell the team While he’s at it.

Personally this is more about performance for me. We needed out of Grudens contract. The guy has been awful man. 

• Like 1