OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

At this point he is still on the roster based off of what he did in the Big Apple. If his name was Joe Johnson and he was a 5th round pick, would anybody want him out there on the field based off of anything they have seen in orange and brown, aside from one big game last year? If you don’t look at the name on the back of his jersey all you see is a bad receiver who plays without focus and thinks he should be getting the ball. And when he does he drops it. If playing time was based off of contracts and Instagram followers though I guess let’s continue to see how things play out.

Edited by NateDawg

Why does anybody think they would get a day one or day two pick for Odell Beckham? He is almost 29 years old and hasn’t been a productive receiver in several years. He also has a large contract. You would be fortunate just to have another team take his contract for a pick swap or late rounder.

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Why does anybody think they would get a day one or day two pick for Odell Beckham? He is almost 29 years old and hasn’t been a productive receiver in several years. He also has a large contract. You would be fortunate just to have another team take his contract for a pick swap or late rounder.

But OBJ was open at will last week!

That’s what I was told at least. Surely he can be traded?

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

But OBJ was open at will last week!

That’s what I was told at least. Surely he can be traded?

At this point I’m pissed off that he is still on the team. What we have seen so far this season is the last straw, I was on the fence going into the year. At this point he is just hurting us.

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

At this point I’m pissed off that he is still on the team. What we have seen so far this season is the last straw, I was on the fence going into the year. At this point he is just hurting us.

Same goes for Jamie Gillan. Odell can catch the morning commute to Scotland with him.