OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

Pastor DaWg_Lb. Checking in......now I normally dont do this but.....LOL, Borrowing from the Book of Joshua....this OBJ situation really reminds me about the Story of "Sin in the Camp". The Israelite army was Hotter than Fish Grease that's cooking, and had strung together Military victories along the line of going 4-0, 4 weeks on the Road in a Row vs Arizona, Baltimore, Greenbay and Tampa Bay. They then lost to a tiny town called AI...that would be like, then having a bye week and then loosing to Detroit at home .

preacher-why.gif

They couldn't figure out why they lost.....and they found out, they had a transgressor in their midst, that caused them to loose Divine Favor. Then after getting it gone, they were good to go....taking liberty with some of the names, I think Andrew Berry had vision from the Almighty...and it went something like this....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47361efe5f5229085a24

10 And the Lord spake unto Andrew Berry, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?

11 The Browns hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing (OBJ), and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

12 Therefore the Browns could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

13 Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the Lord, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Browns: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

15 And it shall be, that he (OBJ's Father) that is taken with the accursed thing (OBJ) shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of the Lord, and because he hath wrought folly in Cleveland.

And you see how we play as SOON as we get OBJ (and the B stand for "Babylonian Garment") OUT OF HERE.  I for one, am one who made excuse after excuse....the proof is in the pudding...

And let the Church say......Amen...

tdjakes-pastor.gif

P.S.: Thank you LeBron James, for the shout out on Sunday......that DOES NOT ERASE your tweeting Free OBJ last week, from your Ivory Tower in L.A., naw buddy, you dont get off the hook that easy...

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Pastor DaWg_Lb. Checking in......now I normally dont do this but.....LOL, Borrowing from the Book of Joshua....this OBJ situation really reminds me about the Story of "Sin in the Camp". The Israelite army was Hotter than Fish Grease that's cooking, and had strung together Military victories along the line of going 4-0, 4 weeks on the Road in a Row vs Arizona, Baltimore, Greenbay and Tampa Bay. They then lost to a tiny town called AI...that would be like, then having a bye week and then loosing to Detroit at home .

preacher-why.gif

They couldn't figure out why they lost.....and they found out, they had a transgressor in their midst, that caused them to loose Divine Favor. Then after getting it gone, they were good to go....taking liberty with some of the names, I think Andrew Berry had vision from the Almighty...and it went something like this....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47361efe5f5229085a24

10 And the Lord said unto Andrew Berry, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face?

11 The Browns hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing (OBJ), and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

12 Therefore the Browns could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

13 Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the Lord, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Browns: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

15 And it shall be, that he (OBJ's Father) that is taken with the accursed thing (OBJ) shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of the Lord, and because he hath wrought folly in Cleveland.

And you see how we play as SOON as we get OBJ (and the B stand for "Babylonian Garment") OUT OF HERE.  I for one, am one who made excuse after excuse....the proof is in the pudding...

And let the Church say......Amen...

tdjakes-pastor.gif

P.S.: Thank you LeBron James, for the shout out on Sunday......that DOES NOT ERASE your tweeting Free OBJ last week, from your Ivory Tower in L.A., naw buddy, you dont get off the hook that easy...

Is this a modern "Sin of Achan" reference?????

• Like 1