OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'd take OBJs lack of production and QB issues over Michael Thomas being a sociopath in this lockeroom. I honestly think Michael Thomas as Antonio Brown level head issues. Keep that far away from this team please.

Yeah, I don’t want to swap problems I want to get rid of a player who lacks chemistry/production and replace him with someone cheaper who just runs their route and catches the ball.

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Browns 1 win no losses with obj and landry.

Browns 3 wins 2 losses with just obj.

How much did those 2 factor into those wins? Wins and losses are team stats

I'd argue OBJ has hurt us much more than he's helped us. You can't drop easy passes, especially not on 4th down

1 hour ago, TeHDruiD said:

How much did those 2 factor into those wins? Wins and losses are team stats

I'd argue OBJ has hurt us much more than he's helped us. You can't drop easy passes, especially not on 4th down

Ok Terri cut odell

Take the cap hit then explain how your so much better.

I will keep odell

My money and the entire draft manage against you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Ok Terri cut odell

Take the cap hit then explain how your so much better.

I will keep odell

My money and the entire draft manage against you.

My only qualm was using W/L as an argument for individual players

D'Ernest doesn't play out of his mind and the defense doesn't play well that's easily a loss vs Broncos

13 minutes ago, TeHDruiD said:

As a matter of fact, in that game OBJ had a drop on the sideline and faked an injury out of embarrassment (2nd key drop in that game alone, the 2nd was too much to bear I guess)

You forgot Schwartz who had a excellent game to.

Trust me, AB is trying to gague what he can get for OBJ, it's not going to be much. I would shut him down for a few weeks and get him ready for the 2nd half of the season into the playoffs. He probably has more value to us right now than what we can get for him, plus there is going to be a game in the playoffs where we will absolutely need him.

6 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Trust me, AB is trying to gague what he can get for OBJ, it's not going to be much. I would shut him down for a few weeks and get him ready for the 2nd half of the season into the playoffs. He probably has more value to us right now than what we can get for him, plus there is going to be a game in the playoffs where we will absolutely need him.

my thought exactly