OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

People rave about how Aaron Rodgers, Kyler Murray, and Justin Herbert "give their guys an opportunity to make a play on a jump ball" and yet the same people murder Baker Mayfield for the same thing. Good receivers catch that ball. Superstars snag that and score.

He's neither of these things anymore. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

People rave about how Aaron Rodgers, Kyler Murray, and Justin Herbert "give their guys an opportunity to make a play on a jump ball" and yet the same people murder Baker Mayfield for the same thing. Good receivers catch that ball. Superstars snag that and score.

He's neither of these things anymore. 

Even more than that, he one hands a pass for no reason, is clearly hearing footsteps (watch his eyes), and overran/misjudged the throw by half a yard.

Like, if you’re doing ish like that, in moments like that, don’t be confused as to why neither of the QB’s are force feeding you the ball and why the OC isn’t calling plays with you as the primary read.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even more than that, he one hands a pass for no reason, is clearly hearing footsteps (watch his eyes), and overran/misjudged the throw by half a yard.

Like, if you’re doing ish like that, in moments like that, don’t be confused as to why neither of the QB’s are force feeding you the ball and why the OC isn’t calling plays with you as the primary read.

He's soft, not as athletic anymore, and basically a JAG, if that, anymore. TBH I hope they just release him outright if no one trade for him. Just move on and give someone else those reps. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He's soft, not as athletic anymore, and basically a JAG, if that, anymore. TBH I hope they just release him outright if no one trade for him. Just move on and give someone else those reps. 

I think they could possibly get something for him if they’re willing to pay most of his salary (which we’re paying either way if we don’t trade him).

You should be able to get someone to offer a little something just to see if this has been his Randy Moss in Oakland part of his career or if he’s really done.