Will JAX break the losing streak record?

biggie.

“That just shows what we can do right there. That’s just a f—–g glimpse. We ain’t even scratching the f—–g surface yet,” Minshew told his teammates. “Do not be satisfied with 1-0. We got another division game coming up so bring it this week in practice. Iron sharpens iron.”

Ever since Gardner Minshew uttered those words all the way back to Week 1 last season, JAX has lost 20 straight games. Urban Meyer predictably has been an awful hire. The current record is 26 straight losses established by the 76 Bucs. JAX's next six games are: 

MIA (London)

Bye

@ SEA

BUF

@ IND

SF

ATL

Will JAX break the record?

Just now, NYRaider said:

I love Shenault too, have been a truther in fantasy. Was disappointed today.

Another head scratcher. He didn’t have a target until the 4th quarter. I got Tavon Austin getting more targets than him.....

After he balled vs Cincy, Chark down and Urban said this week he should be getting 10 touches a game.

Coaching staff is clueless. Starts with Urban.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Another head scratcher. He didn’t have a target until the 4th quarter. I got Tavon Austin getting more targets than him.....

After he balled vs Cincy, Chark down and Urban said this week he should be getting 10 touches a game.

Coaching staff is clueless. Starts with Urban.

Urban thought he was playing chess. Praise Shenault in the pre-game lead up so Tennessee would key on him then build the game plan around Dan Arnold and Tavon Austin. They'll never see it coming.

• Like 3