Will JAX break the losing streak record?

biggie.

57 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nobody has them beating Seattle? Seattle's defense is atrocious and they're now playing without Russell Wilson. That's a very winnable game for JAX.

depends on the X-factor, which is how many of them have decided to quit on their coach. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The Jaguars are improving.  They will get some wins before the year is done.  It's hard to say who will be our first surprise victim.  :)

Aside from Lawrence not turning the ball over as much, where exactly are you seeing the improvement? Honest question.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

My first thought was they beat Miami, especially if it's tua's first game back and all

I would be surprised. Miami has a bully defense that crowds the line of scrimmage and feasts on rookies. Made Herbert look bad last season.

I do not believe a rookie quarterback has won in London. In fact, I remember winning a very simple wager on Miami in London when they faced Derek Carr as a rookie. That spread was similar to this one...-3.

Jacksonville will win games but it's hard to ask them to do it when the spread is that low. 

I also think it would be a huge mistake to get rid of Urban Meyer, regardless of anything from 2021. People who overreact to recency are the same ones who have no clue regarding basics like regression or situational impact. Meyer has won big at every stop. If you dump him then it's the standard musical chairs rotation of the latest hot coordinator: Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...Signifying nothing

•  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He tried today but after 100 + yards in the first half, he only got 6 carries in the second half. Brilliant.

James is a monster though. What a find he was.

I think the Titans scoring a TD on that drive right out of half to make it 31-13 scared them in to going away from the run game. When the Titans have even a small lead they like to lean on Henry and shorten games. Jacksonville probably figured that's what was coming and didn't know how many drives they'd have left if they too used a ton of clock on their own by running Robinson.

Can debate still how smart that was, but I figure that'd be their rationale behind it.

I would say there is no way they don't win a game soon with how easy their upcoming schedule is, but then I remembered they got slapped by the Texans.  So I really don't know.

But if you can't beat the Dolphins or Geno-led Seahawks?  Might as well fire Meyer then and there.

I think people are really underestimated how bad this situation is and the idea that Urban will bolt after this year. If they fail to win more than two games or even zero at this point, a draft upcoming that isn’t great at all, I think it’s a strong possibility he’s out on his own terms.

2 minutes ago, RUGmen said:

I think people are really underestimated how bad this situation is and the idea that Urban will bolt after this year. If they fail to win more than two games or even zero at this point, a draft upcoming that isn’t great at all, I think it’s a strong possibility he’s out on his own terms.

Welcome Joe Brady to Jacksonville.

2 hours ago, RUGmen said:

We don’t need a QB. Ill happily sign up for a guy like Thibodeaux, Neal, etc. at the top.