Who is the biggest disappointment after 8 games?

Purplexing

I say it is a tie between the starting RB prospects who were signed as a FA to be such, or drafted with the Vikings 1st draft selection, with a trade up to do so.

What say you?  Who did I forget as a failure to fulfill expectations through a mere 8 games?

I don't think one can call Cook a dissapointment. He played well but got hurt.

id throw Bradford's name as most dissapointing. He was supposed to lead the team but can't play on his knee. Doesn't seem to have an injury, the guy can't play. Dissapointing that he may never play again.

The team is playing well so there really aren't many candidates.

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

Floyd, and his Kombucha drinking, is the biggest disappointment that comes to my mind right away.

16 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Treadwell continues to be disappointing, so far at least.

even today and last week, he does some things in games that show his on field awareness is not as acute as it should be.

Both Floyd and Treadwell haven't produced much, but they don't get a ton of opportunities behind Diggs, Thielen and lately Wright too. I hope the coaches haven't given up on Treadwell because I still think he has lots of potential.

18 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

This is easy.   Treadwell is garbage.    He was drafted to be a #1 receiver.  I don't see him ever being better then a 3rd receiver.  

I don’t think Tread is garbage. He’s running much crisper routes than when he came out and his run blocking is solid. He has a chance to put it all together due to his age.  Drafted to be a number one, sure, but he needs time to develop given his readiness when drafted. Next year is he litmus test whether or not he can be something. 

Was Treadwell truly drafted to be a #1, or is that just something fans put on him. Diggs was clearly the #1 when Treadwell was drafted. 

Also, hard to call him a disappointment. He’s catching the passes thrown to him. He’s on the field. No, the big plays aren’t coming, but we don’t exactly have a QB who spreads the ball around. 

Kai Forbath's extra point attempts

We still don't have a starting QB starting for us

Stefon Diggs's groin injuries

Kyle Rudolph still can't break a tackle to save his life.

Danielle Hunters statistical production

Most of these things are relatively minor. Diggs needs to be fully healthy to be effective though.

4 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Kai Forbath's extra point attempts.

the dude has made, what, 9 field goals in the last two weeks, three from 50+, and you;re disappointed over one missed extra point? or even two for the season?

harsh standards. harsh.

7 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Was Treadwell truly drafted to be a #1, or is that just something fans put on him. Diggs was clearly the #1 when Treadwell was drafted. 

Also, hard to call him a disappointment. He’s catching the passes thrown to him. He’s on the field. No, the big plays aren’t coming, but we don’t exactly have a QB who spreads the ball around. 

Funny. I don't find it hard at all to call him a disappointment. He was a WR drafted in the first round. If the expectations were so low that his current production is not a disappointment it was pure foolishness to have drafted him where the team drafted him. I haven't completely put down hope for the guy. He does have potential. Lots of guys have potential though. MoBo has potential too. By this point, the odds are hugely in favor of the Tradewell never becoming a starting WR for the MN Vikings. He likely does not sign a second contract with the Vikings. For a frist round WR, that is a huge disappointment.

Archived