Who is the biggest disappointment after 8 games?

Purplexing

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

the dude has made, what, 9 field goals in the last two weeks, three from 50+, and you;re disappointed over one missed extra point? or even two for the season?

harsh standards. harsh.

I think he has multiple. Its worse if you go back to last season.

37 minutes ago, HitStickAllDay said:

I don’t think Tread is garbage. He’s running much crisper routes than when he came out and his run blocking is solid. He has a chance to put it all together due to his age.  Drafted to be a number one, sure, but he needs time to develop given his readiness when drafted. Next year is he litmus test whether or not he can be something. 

He's Cordarrelle without the speed.

Patterson never learned how to play receiver. He was just an athlete that needed gimmick plays to be remotely effective. 

Treadwell is actually a receiver. His route running is improving almost weekly, he’s getting open, and he’s actually making catches downfield (not behind the line of scrimmage). No, Treadwell hasn’t lived up to his 1st round billing, but a big part of that is how well Thielen and Diggs have developed. 

Also, remember that Treadwell is still one of the youngest receivers in the league. 

4 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Patterson never learned how to play receiver. He was just an athlete that needed gimmick plays to be remotely effective. 

Treadwell is actually a receiver. His route running is improving almost weekly, he’s getting open, and he’s actually making catches downfield (not behind the line of scrimmage). No, Treadwell hasn’t lived up to his 1st round billing, but a big part of that is how well Thielen and Diggs have developed. 

Also, remember that Treadwell is still one of the youngest receivers in the league. 

I'm not seeing the improvement on route running.   I keep seeing him not able to get separation on any of his routes.    If he was a 4th or 5th rounder then we would not be having this discussion.  But he was a 1st round pick and has only helped this team on Special teams (Gunner) so far.    How could you put anyone on this team as a bigger disappointment then Treadwell. 

2 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

I would love to eat some crow later on down the road.   

I am not sure, but I think what he doesn't like about it is not what you are saying so much as how you are saying it. I, too, would love to see Treadwell break out and become a starting quality WR in the league. Given what we have seen he has a long, long ways to go. I can't imagine anyone would disagree with that. Treadwell has been flat out bad through 1.5 seasons and if nothing changes he'll go down as a pretty bad bust.

34 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Sam Bradford knee

Quon Treadwell

Kyle Rudolph

Special teams extra points

Danielle Hunter sacks stats

_

Expected not hugely well: Waynes, Johnson

I'm not sure what is going on with Hunter's sack production. Are offenses focusing on him more allowing Griffen to have a breakout season? 

I think WRs are more involved this year which has hurt Rudolph. 

Archived