PIT WR Juju Smith-Schuster out for year after shoulder surgery.

Broncofan

Just now, Broncofan said:

He’s already been a ghost so I guess no one posted this since the impact is negligible.   Talk about a rapid fall from grace in just over 2 years  😳

If only Antonio Brown wasn't a dumbass, he would have stayed being Pit's 2-3 option on offense and would have received a big contract. Now he got exposed and will never see that money.

43 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Made a poor business decision not taking the Chiefs #2 spot, would have been great for both. He even mocked an offer from the Ravens because of pass game opportunity and Sammy Watkins in the role he would have had is producing a lot more. 

I mean... it's the Ravens so.. 😉

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Bet himself, and lost. Unreal how far this guy has fallen by age 24. Give up TT dude.

Ben not being able to accurately throw to him has been the problem. Being injured doesn't mean he lost imo. Chances are actually better now that he resigns with Pittsburgh because of the negative affect on his market

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ben not being able to accurately throw to him has been the problem. Being injured doesn't mean he lost imo. Chances are actually better now that he resigns with Pittsburgh because of the negative affect on his market

So he lost

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

So he lost

Not sure how signing with one of the top organizations in the NFL would be "losing", but okay.

Ben will likely be gone next year.      Perhaps we wont have a better QB to replace him, but Juju is free to sign elsewhere if he is worried about that.   

I honestly dont think Juju will be a Steeler next year, but I do think there is a better chance of it happening now.    Maybe another 1 or 2 year deal.      I think he ends up going elsewhere, though.    We will roll with Claypool and Diontae Johnson, sign a FA, and probably draft a WR in round 2 or 3.

Just now, 43M said:

Not sure how signing with one of the top organizations in the NFL would be "losing", but okay.

Ben will likely be gone next year.      Perhaps we wont have a better QB to replace him, but Juju is free to sign elsewhere if he is worried about that.   

I honestly dont think Juju will be a Steeler next year, but I do think there is a better chance of it happening now.    Maybe another 1 or 2 year deal.      I think he ends up going elsewhere, though.    We will roll with Claypool and Diontae Johnson, sign a FA, and probably draft a WR in round 2 or 3.

Read the second half of the sentence I bolded.