MNF: Colts @ Ravens GDT

Forge

What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?

• 90% PB + 10% Jelly
    • 65% PB + 35% Jelly
    • 50 / 50
    • 35% PB + 65% Jelly
    • 10% PB + 90% Jelly
    • Give me that PB & J...hold the PB please

The real question is what do you eat first, the PB, the jelly or the bread?

I usually do 3-4 tablespoons of PB at once then cram a couple pieces of white bread around my gums so it turns into the same consistency as the PB in a couple minutes.

Might lick the PB spoon at this point, depends how much the breathing difficulties have set it. 

once the PB and white bread have formed a single glob that is threatening my airway I begin to frantically search for the jelly. I then open the jelly while using a very small spoon to pry some of the PB-bread ball away from the roof of my mouth, keeping the cavity open with my finger I use the small spoon to begin cramming the space between the glob and the roof of my mouth full of the sweet saucy preserve.

At this point there are two techniques, the swallow-gasp-swallow (Kobayashi method) or the chipmunk (Chipmunk method). Both are self explanatory.

Ravens by two scores 

• Like 3

I don't eat enough bread on my own to justify buying it regularly, so I have my PB & J on toasted English muffins. Of course you spread the 65% peanut butter on first so it can melt a little, then add the 35% jelly. So instead of a regular old room-temperature sandwich, you have nice hot pastries to start the day.

The Colts are sneaky good but I think the Ravens win.