MNF: Colts @ Ravens GDT

Forge

What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?

• 90% PB + 10% Jelly
    • 65% PB + 35% Jelly
    • 50 / 50
    • 35% PB + 65% Jelly
    • 10% PB + 90% Jelly
    • Give me that PB & J...hold the PB please

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Pitched the ball at the 24, and it was caught at the 25.

But he's falling and the ball is still just moving with the momentum of his body. I mean if the rule says it has to be caught exactly even or behind the release point, find, it is what it is, but I'm not sure I like that specific aspect to it. It also means a TON of laterals over the years have technically been forward I bet. Pretty much any where the player is running, that aren't tossed definitively backwards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

But he's falling and the ball is still just moving with the momentum of his body. I mean if the rule says it has to be caught exactly even or behind the release point, find, it is what it is, but I'm not sure I like that specific aspect to it. It also means a TON of laterals over the years have technically been forward I bet. Pretty much any where the player is running, that aren't tossed definitively backwards

Yeah, it's in the definition of the rule:

https://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/11_Rule8_ForwardPass_BackPass_Fumble.pdf

As dominant as Indy has been, Reich gets minus marks for 2 reasons - first, he's taking Taylor out of the game just when he's getting in a rhythm.  Taylor's a guy who gets better as you feed him more.   That's insane. 

The other was the trick play - you wasted a play when you're gashing that D.   Reich can't help himself he LOVES the trick plays.  But you don't use them when you are dominating.   Very well cost them 4 pts there.  SMH Reich.

Reich deserves credit for a lot of things, and he's got the team ready to play.  Eberfleus is the D mastermind.   But tonight Reich is hampering the Colt's chances at winning, the team's just overcoming it so far.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1