MNF: Colts @ Ravens GDT

Forge

What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. What is the correct amount of peanut butter & jelly on a PB&J sandwhich?

• 90% PB + 10% Jelly
    • 65% PB + 35% Jelly
    • 50 / 50
    • 35% PB + 65% Jelly
    • 10% PB + 90% Jelly
    • Give me that PB & J...hold the PB please

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think we're just a team. This is by far the worst defensive performance we've had...like ever. Idk.

We're an average team with an elite QB. Basically everything people think about Kansas City is basically true about us too. He's gonna keep us in it but... hopefully other guys step up. 

Hopefully Bateman coming back next week takes this offense supernova. 

• Like 1

I know this is blasphemous coming from a Titans fans but I love Lamar  man. Talk before the season about how defenses may figure him out this season and what does he do, up his play to an even more absurd level than his unanimous MVP season. Dude is truly special.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I started both..   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My other WR is Cooper Kupp, who was the #1 WR scorer in fantasy going into this week. Couldn't exactly bench him lol. (And he had a respectable game since it is a PPR league.)

• Like 1

Remember that pot-shot that Griese took at Lamar saying "I don't care what you say accuracy is still the most important thing for a QB" when Lamar missed that narrow window throw to Hollywood in the end zone in the first half? Old QBs hate this guy.

Fumbles and not seeing Hollywood on the earlier route to the pylon were the biggest flaws Lamar had.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 5

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Remember that pot-shot that Griese took at Lamar saying "I don't care what you say accuracy is still the most important thing for a QB" when Lamar missed that narrow window throw to Hollywood in the end zone in the first half? Old QBs hate this guy.

Griese is just a windbag.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

It's extra funny because Griese was a JAG