Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

9 hours ago, TitanSS said:

We gonna lose the next two weeks anyway. Just rest all the starters lol.

It will be interesting to see if we do happen to run away with the division and are pretty much locked in at the 4 seed, how much we truly will rest and “load manage” guys leading up into the playoffs.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Henry is gonna run for 250 against that JV Chiefs defense. 

Mahomes is gonna put up 38 points against our JV defense.

Running the ball doesn't generally translate to a ton of points without being accompanied by an explosive passing offense.

Not saying we can't win, but we're not on par with the Bills or Chiefs.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Mahomes is gonna put up 38 points against our JV defense.

Running the ball doesn't generally translate to a ton of points without being accompanied by an explosive passing offense.

Not saying we can't win, but we're not on par with the Bills or Chiefs.

I think the only reason why we might not give up 38 is because we will take so much time running the ball. 

I mean we are bound to bleed the clock some and have some success. But that won't mean points. 

So if our defense offers even an inch of resistance then we might be able to hold them to 27. Lol

18 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Don’t lie and bull**** about he’s taken the next step maybe… Evans hasn’t a step forward since he’s been here. Continuing to learn and grow… Da fuq

i don't care how much you want it to happen, there's not a single coach in the league that's going to openly roast a player in front of the media in this situation. what would that even accomplish?

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't care how much you want it to happen, there's not a single coach in the league that's going to openly roast a player in front of the media in this situation. what would that even accomplish?

I’m not talking about roasting a player. Just don’t lie and say a player has improved. That’s not roasting a player last time I checked….

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Julio practiced again today, so should mean we get him back I'd think.

Farley and Fulton both missed though.

A secondary without those two…. Yikes. A secondary without even one of them… yikes.

As far as Julio, Dupree practiced all last week and didn’t play so it’s hard to tell.