Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

one of his biggest plays as a titan, if not the biggest. exactly as advertised when we drafted him: just an otherworldly strong interior disruptor. 

And honestly, the sack on the previous drive is up there too given how badly we needed something to slow them down.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't know the numbers for sure, but i think derrick henry may be (probably is???) a better home run threat than chris johnson in terms of number of long runs. he's at least very comparable. which is....insane.

and like, i barely even appreciated this in the moment because it's become so routine, but the way he just vaporized the safeties' angles on the long run was absolutely bonkers. that should not be possible. 

70k people in attendance. I'm curious how many were actually Bills fans. 

The media made a big deal about the Bills traveling, but this year we have a home field advantage.

I think a lot of that is just that they traveled well and that it's been an issue for us in the past. City seems pretty devoted for the time being.

• Like 1