Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

Im stating the obvious

But even after the last two years, this is the best version of Derrick Henry the runner we've ever seen

He's running differently on those 3-4 yard runs. Bull in a china shop. Added that Marshawn-style to his game.

Generational talent. A historic player destined for the HOF.

• Like 4

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Im stating the obvious

But even after the last two years, this is the best version of Derrick Henry the runner we've ever seen

He's running differently on those 3-4 yard runs. Bull in a china shop. Added that Marshawn-style to his game.

Yeah, it’s pretty obvious. The dude is just unreal. It’s why I’m not really worried about the carries. If any back is going to transcend and last a long time even under a huge workload, it’s The King. 🤴 

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Im stating the obvious

He has been more physical on his runs. I don't want him to be too physical. lol Wear and tear on him. 

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Looking at King Henry 76 yard TD, he hit a different gear. Looks like he’s faster and stronger this season and that feels crazy to say. 

My fiancée told me I can’t yell as loud as I did during that run because of our neighbors

Whenever Derrick breaks one I like to yell LAAAAATER!!! LAAATERRRRR!!!