Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Makes sense. Yea I guess I wouldn’t know. I still have to make it to Nashville, was hoping to go this year. Nashville seems like a city that would have really embraced an nfl team. They seem to really have embraced the Preds. I grew up in NY and people have always been so confused why the hell I would like the Titans. Never had parents who were super into football. It all just goes back to McNair for me. I now live in Austin and I now see more Titans fans than ever because of the Oilers. It’s cool to see fellow fans. Hopefully we can sustain some greatness on this run and push our younger fan base. Iconic players like Henry and AJ should help.

And really the city has embraced the NFL. Ratings stay high. And when it's a game on the line the city is charged up! Just so happens the Titans normally lose that game. lol

Dallas brings in Quinn as their DC and look what happened…. I hope and pray that Vrabel puts his ego to the side and eventually makes the right decision. Mike Zimmer seems like someone that could get fired this year and who knows if he gets another HC opportunity. Would love him as DC and give him full control.

I will say, one thing that did stand out to me yesterday that I got to sit back and watch teams around the NFL play 

Man Bowen/Vrabel need to up their game 

A lot of defenses in the NFL just feel way more creative than ours

We get Dupree back tonight so he will help 

But the way some of these teams get after the QBs in this league is way more creative than what we do 

22 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I will say, one thing that did stand out to me yesterday that I got to sit back and watch teams around the NFL play 

But the way some of these teams get after the QBs in this league is way more creative than what we do 

It'd be one thing if Bowen was some crazy young genius

But he's terrible.

We really have a chance tonight to put our flag in the ground in the AFC. Basically no one is expecting us to win. I feel these type of games fire the boys up. Feel like we may be overmatched, but will come with some extra juice tonight. I am praying for Farley. Would love to see him come out and show us some special talent with a game changing play. Come on boys! Make this Monday great!

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Do we?

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya that’s what worries me lol 

Ravens Cardinals Browns Cowboys just have dudes flying every where 

Hoping the Titans some now find ways to get to the QB

And you can’t tell me the Cowboys and Ravens have that much more talent than the Titans do. Ravens plug and play street FAs in their front 7 and they make plays. That’s because of their scheme. Does anybody really think the Ravens have more talent in their front 7? I’ll give them the edge at ILB but even Queen and Harrison have been mediocre. Landry and Dupree are better than any pass-rusher they have. Simmons & Autry vs. Campbell & Williams… Is that Ravens duo that much better let alone that much better? Probably against the run but Simmons and Autry should be way better rushing the passer.  Cowboys have been one of the worst defenses the past few years and look now. Dan Quinn comes in and changes everything. We’re never going to have a good defense with dumb and dumber coaching it. Neither one of them have never coached a successful defense. And unless Vrabel puts his ego to the side, this team with never have the defensive unit to win a super bowl regardless of talent. I’m not high on Schwartz but I can guarantee if he was given full control as DC back in February and put his system in place, we’d be a hell of a lot better than we are now and wouldn’t of lost to the fricken Jets. Still hoping Zimmer gets fired and Vrabel wises up and we go after him.

• Like 1