Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

25 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

What was his injury? Crazy that he retired.

I think last year was a knee injury of some sort but apparently he’s had a foot injury this year. That’s why he was inactive this past game. Sucks to lose depth but for what Lamm is making as a backup and for how high Radunz was drafted, this shouldn’t sting that bad.

Edit: 

so it’s all foot injury related.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

I was saying the other week I don't understand how Avery Williamson was still available(prior to the Broncos signing him). Makes me wonder if he like super fell off last year, and PFF gave him a grade of 51.9, though still had him as a good run defender and tackler.

Z56qqjO.png

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I was saying the other week I don't understand how Avery Williamson was still available(prior to the Broncos signing him). Makes me wonder if he like super fell off last year, and PFF gave him a grade of 51.9, though still had him as a good run defender and tackler.

Z56qqjO.png

I thought he played well in Pittsburgh but in a passing league, it’s just hard for a run down guy to get a job I’m assuming. I mean, he can at least play the run which is way more than Evans can do. Also didn’t realize he’s still on 29. Feels like he’s been around forever.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

I truly don’t get how Rashaan Evans fell off so bad from his 2019 play. He wasn’t a star or anything but his arrow was definitely pointing up. From that to being completely unplayable now.