Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's infuriating because half of the reason it was this close was his jank *** defensive system tho lmao. he's got such immense strengths and weaknesses that it's just hard to evaluate him overall

He's a really good to maybe great head coach, awful defensive coordinator.

Think that sums it up well enough.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

He's a really good to maybe great head coach, awful defensive coordinator.

Think that sums it up well enough.

well yeah. but he's stubborn enough that the "awful defensive coordinator" is built into what you get as a head coach. so if you factor that in, how good is he really at the end of the day? idk. i'm sure i'll watch his victory speech for this game and get fired up about him all over again lmao.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well yeah. but he's stubborn enough that the "awful defensive coordinator" is built into what you get as a head coach. so if you factor that in, how good is he really at the end of the day? idk. i'm sure i'll watch his victory speech for this game and get fired up about him all over again lmao.

That's fair. My post was more looking at separating play calling from HC duties, but yeah, given he either calls plays or heavily influences play calling as HC, that's a fair assessment.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

I’m goin to enjoy this win before I start thinking about what the chiefs will do against our secondary lol

a few weeks ago when fulton was balling and i assumed we'd get farley back i was like "damn we might have a chance to slow them down a little"

aaaaaaaaand nope lol

Just now, TitanSS said:

What's the deal with our special teams being so bad people are intentionally kicking to us to pin us inside the 20. 

i really feel for batson, but things instantly got better when marcus johnson started returning kicks. he needs to be the guy moving forward.