Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

8 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I wonder if Sambrailo feeling like he didn't fit in with the position group and possibly not liking the OL coach had anything to do with the report that Conklin was given an offer from us that was as good or better than the Browns and him choosing to leave.

From my understanding Conklin held a grudge that we declined his player option his down yr coming off ACL injury. 

51 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Interesting read

He got tired of being called on as a backup when he fully wasn't ready? When opportunity calls as a backup I feel like you should jump at any chance to be ready. Sounds a bit whiney from a backup who wasn't too amazing. 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

This coaching staff/front office has done nothing but be super cautious with injuries and allowing players time to heal. Sambrailo's complaint in that regard doesn't seem to track.

Not sure how true that is. Ryan Succop was rushed back. I think Woodyard said that on some podcast.

there is literally no sourcing in that article. if these claims are substantiated by an anonymous source within the team, then fine, but you have to actually say that. as it stands it reads like total fluff.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

He got tired of being called on as a backup when he fully wasn't ready? When opportunity calls as a backup I feel like you should jump at any chance to be ready. Sounds a bit whiney from a backup who wasn't too amazing. 

Sounds about right to me. 

• Like 1

So despite 3 of our starting 5 OL having top 10 PFF grades, the collective unit has bottom 7-10 a pass-blocking grade. The run-blocking had to have factored in heavily to get them high grades as well as Nate Davis probably having like a 19 pass-blocking grade bringing the average down.

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

So despite 3 of our starting 5 OL having top 10 PFF grades, the collective unit has bottom 7-10 a pass-blocking grade. The run-blocking had to have factored in heavily to get them high grades as well as Nate Davis probably having like a 19 pass-blocking grade bringing the average down.

kY6dYnc.png