Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

17 hours ago, -Hope- said:

sigh. forever stone age

Todd Downing running every first down and far too often on 2nd and long? No way!

The bad thing is statistics would expect us to pass in those situations and everyone can still tell we're going to run.

35 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Maybe it was mentioned the other day and I missed it, but nice to see Farley's absence was just illness and not some kind of injury.

it sounds like it was something nasty, because vrabel said today that he lost some weight and strength from it and is still working his way back. not really sure what his status is gonna be for the game, but hopefully being back out there now means he'll be ready.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

it sounds like it was something nasty, because vrabel said today that he lost some weight and strength from it and is still working his way back. not really sure what his status is gonna be for the game, but hopefully being back out there now means he'll be ready.

I’m guessing playing Monday is a big help there. Should get in two full practices.

Probably going to be close to 50-50 Titan/Bills fans Monday night. It’s sad that I probably go to more games than most local Titan fans and I live 10 hours away. Having said that, if I’m a fan of a team like Buffalo/Pittsburgh/Baltimore and I live in those teams areas, I’d be taking a trip to see my team as well. Anything to get out of those dump of cities to a tourist destination like Nashville.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I think Farley is going to get baptized these next couple of games. It’s going to cause everyone to go crazy, panic and overreact. which will be annoying. In the long run, I think it’ll do wonders for him though.

Trial by fire baby.

Everytime he’s gotten into a game pre and regular season I’ve been wanting him to get targeted more 

He really needs it 

He needs a game like Adoree had against the Raiders to open that season where he was getting roasted early on and was able to find his footing and get better as the game went on 

Theres definitely going to be times Farley gets shredded but it’s apart of the process 

I think once he’s able to make that first big play like a big tackle, big break up, a pick a fumble just something that boost the kids confidence for him to relax and say ok I got this, then he’ll start to be himself 

6 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I think Farley is going to get baptized these next couple of games. It’s going to cause everyone to go crazy, panic and overreact. which will be annoying. In the long run, I think it’ll do wonders for him though.

Trial by fire baby.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. it could get ugly for him. dude's just too raw right now. hopefully people don't flip out on him too bad.