Tied for the longest losing streak in NFL history

hornbybrown

1 hour ago, everlong said:

I don't know why you guys tolerate this regime. It's worse than Farmer.

Disagree.

Farmer and Pettine had a veteran roster and the highest paid defense in the entire NFL. Right now we are the youngest team with the most cap space.

Totally different circumstances.

1 hour ago, everlong said:

I don't know why you guys tolerate this regime. It's worse than Farmer.

This regime isnt terrible compared to Farmer. 

Farmer spent a lot of money on FAs and tried to cover up major holes with poor FAs. Browns were trying to win games under farmer and they struggled to do that.

This regime is fixing mistakes made by every other front office before them. 

We can tolerate this because for once we are seeing a plan. They made it know it was going to be a 5 year rebuild. Pretty much told us that it would be not pretty. They have transformed this roster from being an aging one to the youngest roster in the leauge and they actually have talent but they are rookies or 1st year guys.

I like what the front office is doing.

I do not think they have the right coaches executing their plan, unless the plan is to remain winless until a QB worthy of 1 overall becomes available. 

That said, the way the roster is composed right now, it would not be much of a setback to bring another regime in. It needs more players, but not rebuilt. The hard part is over, now it just requires the use of the assets they've acquired to build it up. 

Archived