TNF GDT: Bucs @ Eagles: Do Birds eat GOATs?

Just now, Jroc04 said:

He already slid in bounds before the LoS instead of just flipping the ball out of bounds. He’s made multiple dummy plays thus far. 

I know it’s rash but Minshew has to be knocking on the coach’s door at half. 

im down for it at this point. i think we've seen all we need to see from hurts. even if he improves he goes from horrendous to below average.

1 minute ago, BLick12 said:

To be fair, the last two throws he was interfered with…. But yeah, Justin Jefferson and such. 

I’m not ready to waive the flag on him but he doesn’t really do anything well. He’s trending major bust. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

He already slid in bounds before the LoS instead of just flipping the ball out of bounds. He’s made multiple dummy plays thus far. 

I know it’s rash but Minshew has to be knocking on the coach’s door at half. 

Is he even active? Also no point because we know what Minshew is as well. Might as well suck really bad with Hurt in case he does turn it around. If he doesn’t we just get a better pick so who cares?

Just now, Jroc04 said:

I’m not ready to waive the flag on him but he doesn’t really do anything well. He’s trending major bust. 

It’s bad when my best memory of him was a ball he almost high pointed during his rookie season… he didn’t catch it.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Is he even active? Also no point because we know what Minshew is as well. Might as well suck really bad with Hurt in case he does turn it around. If he doesn’t we just get a better pick so who cares?

i'd rather lose watching minshew throw a completed pass than lose watching hurts roll out and slide behind the line of scrimmage

• Like 1