TNF GDT: Bucs @ Eagles: Do Birds eat GOATs?

AZ_Eaglesfan

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

game ends 28-14 if they dont go for it on 4th

Yeah and just seemed like the Bucs got content running the ball and clock out when they could’ve moved it at will through the air. Felt like they could’ve stepped on our throat on a moments notice, but I guess our defense deserves some credit for battling.  Our offense is an embarrassment for a team that has like 8 first and 2nd round skill guys. 

Just now, BLick12 said:

Yeah and just seemed like the Bucs got content running the ball and clock out when they could’ve moved it at will through the air. Felt like they could’ve stepped on our throat on a moments notice, but I guess our defense deserves some credit for battling.  Our offense is an embarrassment for a team that has like 8 first and 2nd round skill guys. 

to be fair only like 3 of them get used

16 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Reagor with another quality performance. That’s our first round wide receiver right there. 

I never thought the JJAW pick could be topped but Reagor is challenging it. He just cannot make plays. I think he’s lucky Hurts underthrew him cause it’s probably have been a drop. Give Quez all of his snaps ASAP.

Devastating night. I lose Bucs -6.5 yet we didn’t look good at all. Snuck back into the game because the Bucs began playing sloppy.

Most up and down performance from Hurts yet… with the ups being “I guess that’s an NFL QB” and the downs being “this might be the worst QB in football.” Would not be surprised if he was failing to read field on half of the 20 times he left the pocket. Offense felt off all night, Bucs pressure deserves a lot of credit but just as much blame goes to QB. Still, all that said, please just go BPA with these 3 1st rounders. Build a team so that we can win while we have a QB on his rookie deal (whether that’s Hurts or 2023 pick)

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I'm getting post-2017 Doug Pederson team vibes. This team has the fight to come back and stay in games, but they don't have the firepower or talent to compete from the first whistle 

This is truly a testament to the cultures Andy Reid and Doug helped set up. The last hold outs from the Reid era like Kelce, BG Jason Peters who helped continue to carry on that culture. It’s unfortunate that it felt like we always were playing from behind since 2017 though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I never thought the JJAW pick could be topped but Reagor is challenging it. He just cannot make plays. I think he’s lucky Hurts underthrew him cause it’s probably have been a drop. Give Quez all of his snaps ASAP.

A lot of plays are there, Jalen just plays on tape delay a lot of the time. 

I truly don’t know what to think of him yet. Like I think a good NFL starter is in there but he really needs to dial things in and progress. It’s not crazy to think he can.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

A lot of plays are there, Jalen just plays on tape delay a lot of the time. 

I truly don’t know what to think of him yet. Like I think a good NFL starter is in there but he really needs to dial things in and progress. It’s not crazy to think he can.

honestly it occurred to me today. what if jalen just needs lasik

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Still, all that said, please just go BPA with these 3 1st rounders. Build a team so that we can win while we have a QB on his rookie deal (whether that’s Hurts or 2023 pick)

100%, just build the team up. Go get some big time players who will consistently make their own plays. 

How it’s going now if we somehow end up with all 3 in the top 12, take two and trade one to the Steelers or someone desperately in need of a QB. Turn one pick into three.