TNF GDT: Bucs @ Eagles: Do Birds eat GOATs?

AZ_Eaglesfan

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It's PPR my friend, Gaskin had 25 rushing yards last week and 31 fantasy points. I have Jalen Hurts and was considering the point stack potential if Sanders is utilized in the short passing game especially with Tampa's best LB being out and Goedert also being out.

You don’t have anyone else that can get 3-4 catches a game? 

Sanders is underutilized. The Eagles throw about 20 passes within 5 yards of the LoS and about 8 of them go to RBs. And Sanders gets about half or even less. They just don’t use him. Play him if you want. But IRL, he just hasn’t made an impact this year. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

You don’t have anyone else that can get 3-4 catches a game? 

Sanders is underutilized. The Eagles throw about 20 passes within 5 yards of the LoS and about 8 of them go to RBs. And Sanders gets about half or even less. They just don’t use him. Play him if you want. But IRL, he just hasn’t made an impact this year. 

I also have Jalen Hurts I have watched every Eagles game, I am very aware of the genius that is Nick Sirriani. My RB's are depleted which is why I asked, didn't need a 10 page memoir about why you dislike Miles Sanders my boy.