Jon Gruden resigns

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, biggie. said:

I'm the most anti-woke conservative you will ever meet, but you have to be a brain dead moron to use that kind of language in a WORK EMAIL.

you also have to be a brain dead moron to use that kind of language in any setting

you also have to be a brain dead moron to have those beliefs to begin with

• Like 14

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This season is pretty damn screwed now, but it was 100% for the best. Let's just have fun and see who plays hard for a roster spot next year. It'll be interesting seeing what we do with Carr now especially. 

Damn, start 3-0 and become the early season champions to 'season is screwed'. I did think the Raiders would start coming back to earth, but not this quickly and not this stylishly. How do you go from 3-0, beating Baltimore to HC resigns and the season is over?

2 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Damn, start 3-0 and become the early season champions to 'season is screwed'. I did think the Raiders would start coming back to earth, but not this quickly and not this stylishly. How do you go from 3-0, beating Baltimore to HC resigns and the season is over?

Coach resigns, OL is in shambles, entire team is injured. Yet we are still ahead of Kansas City.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Our defense has been pretty good under Bradley (assuming he stays).

OL has been the only issue for the team this year. Defense has held up just need more turnovers. Carr has been efficient, our weapons on offense are good. 

• Like 1