NFL Coaching & Exc. Opening

Texas_OutLaw7

35 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

And if we promote Moore to HC here is who I would want as OC. 

We’re not going to promote Moore to HC. He’ll either stay put with a potential promotion to Assistant HC, or he’ll leave to be a head coach somewhere else. There’s basically zero chance that McCarthy will be fired after a 12 win season.

52 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

We’re not going to promote Moore to HC. He’ll either stay put with a potential promotion to Assistant HC, or he’ll leave to be a head coach somewhere else. There’s basically zero chance that McCarthy will be fired after a 12 win season.

I’m not trying to be rational. 

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Tell that to Marty Ball (RIP) after his 14-2 season in 2006. 

41 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Flores move makes no sense to me. That team’s whole roster building philosophy was structured around his defense lmao. 8-1 in their last 9 games. What a mess

It makes perfect sense when you consider the fact that Michigan’s business school is named after Dolphins owner, Stephen Ross, who loves Jim Harbaugh.