The search for a new Head Coach

23 hours ago, TLO said:

Bisaccia absolutely has to get the job if he holds this thing together 

Deservedly so too. The team is fighting for him and playing better than under Gruden. Don't know how the swiss cheese Oline came together but it's good enough and Carr isn't having opening nerves that I can recall since replacing Gruden. Maybe Chucky made him nervous and if RB fits this team then keep the pieces in place and give them a full offseason/season without Gruden. Even Mayock and if they flop them hire a GM and let them do their job finding a coach. I think keeping our coaches in place if they win a playoff game sends a clear message to other's on the outside looking at an opportunity. If we keep winning then Gruden's biggest achievement will be him leaving and the EGO overshadowing the franchise. HE (Gruden) was the face of this franchise. Carr was always rumored to be traded. Mark's face and haircut is ment for radio broadcasts. lol 

• Like 2

Honestly if this team is focused at all this game and looks half way decent I'd say Coach B is doing one hell of a job. The Rugga situation is nation wide news and everywhere you see. I couldn't imagine trying to focus on my job with my friend/coworker/teammate in this situation.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

With a bit of luck, one of those guys will end up a solid HC.

Young genius with the Chargers doesn't look so good anymore, does he?

Edited by oakdb36