Gruden resigns...how's that for timing ??

Cutler06

I know many of us thought it was just mindgames coming out of the front office that we were all-in on Ruggs that draft but what if it wasn't? Pretty crazy to think about where we would be if the Raiders didn't reach for Ruggs. I know they are already talking about how far it sets them back

1 minute ago, Dbrog24 said:

I know many of us thought it was just mindgames coming out of the front office that we were all-in on Ruggs that draft but what if it wasn't? Pretty crazy to think about where we would be if the Raiders didn't reach for Ruggs. I know they are already talking about how far it sets them back

Well, he's not in Vegas, he may not have been driving at 3 AM that night.  Either way, though, I was delighted the moment Vegas took Ruggs.   Jeudy/Lamb, couldn't lose.

None of which has anything to do with today - as already been mentioned, this only reflects on Ruggs.   It's 2021, Uber is automatic if you can't drive.  If the reports are true, I have zero sympathy for Ruggs.   Senseless.

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

None of which has anything to do with today - as already been mentioned, this only reflects on Ruggs.   It's 2021, Uber is automatic if you can't drive.  If the reports are true, I have zero sympathy for Ruggs.   Senseless.

I get irate hearing people saying, ‘you don’t make good decisions when you’re drunk! He’s not a bad guy, it’s the alcohol’s fault!’

1. Millions of drunk people decide to call a cab/uber every night around the world. I’ve been in that situation my fair share, and we’ve never ever considered driving. 
2. Guessing this wasn’t his first time having a few too many. If there’s ever been a point where he can remember even considering taking a dangerous chance while in that state of mind, it’s his fault for not planning ahead. His bank account has 7 digits for sure, there are countless options for a guy like him to not get behind the wheel.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

From a pure football standpoint, Ruggs was developing into a highly impactful player. Much more than the stat sheet would suggest.

What a total scumbag thing to do.

So tragic and just so avoidable for a frickin millionaire.

The ironic part is he was starting to justify the pick as “not awful” in that he clearly was better than everyone except the elite tier (Jefferson, Lamb & Jeudy).   And his speed is Tyreek Hill level.    

But that’s history if the reports are accurate.   And again to be clear I have zero sympathy here.