Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

Gonna go out on a limb and say we blow the doors off of Denver.  Those on the team that are happy Gruden is gone will have pep in their step.  Those that are ticked he's gone will be fired up for coach.

Everyone will get excited for what's to come and maybe we will be just fine.  Then the wheels fall off in typical Raider fashion with .500 play at best the rest of the way.

Only with the Raiders, lol.

Of course it could just be ugly from here on too. 😉 

Remember when Musgraves was ousted in favor of Downing and everyone was excited thinking the handcuffs would be off Carr and he'd really explode as a franchise QB? Only it blew up epically in face and we've been debating who Carr is since?

That's how I feel about things now. We'll see if Gruden was protecting Carr from himself and if he can handle things like a true franchise guy with out him.

Much like the Bears game I don’t know what to expect. I would be nice to see them rally for each other and come out and blast the Broncos. This is where Carrs IQ has to come into play he should be heavily involved in the game plan and the calls. This is where Carr shows Gruden was holding him back. 

A win on Sunday would do wonders for this team. A loss would only darken things 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Not a big fan of the new HC. Seems low energy, not a great communicator, and 61 years old. 

Also I don’t think we are gonna come out charged. I think this team is going to be exhausted with everything that has happened. 

He was the only one on Dallas' staff that had enough balls to step up to Greg Hardy when Garrett was scared.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Remember when Musgraves was ousted in favor of Downing and everyone was excited thinking the handcuffs would be off Carr and he'd really explode as a franchise QB? Only it blew up epically in face and we've been debating who Carr is since?

That's how I feel about things now. We'll see if Gruden was protecting Carr from himself and if he can handle things like a true franchise guy with out him.

I mean Gruden's play calling/game scripts have been bad/extremely predictable. Olsen is still the offensive coordinator so I don't think that much is going to change in terms of scheme or what we're trying to do, Carr/Ollie have been together for 4 years.