Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bridgewater not being a “sports” guy really explains a lot. Might be over thinking it, but the fact he never watches tape in his spare time off-the-clock is probably one of the reasons he never lived up to the hype. Passion was just never there. 

The greats breath tape in their off time. 

Just cos he doesn’t have cable tv doesn’t mean he doesn’t watch tape. 

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Tough to convert when they're sitting on it. We don't want a turnover here. That wasn't nearly as bad as the renfrow miss last drive.

That’s where a QB with legs like Rodgers, Wilson, Watson, Kyler, Lamar, Dak, and a handful of other QBs let a guy get more open. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

Carr is just trying to get rid if the ball to be honest. He is feeling a rush that's not there. He is moving in the pocket when he don't even have to at times. Hope he calms down some.  

Yeah Carr is giving up on drives too easily. I get our defense is playing good, but if you keep this up and we lose by 2-3 points, it’s gonna look real bad on him. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That’s where a QB with legs like Rodgers, Wilson, Watson, Kyler, Lamar, Dak, and a handful of other QBs let a guy get more open. 

They looked pretty plastered to me. I get what you're saying, but there's a time and place to be aggressive. We need to dial up some man beaters. The offense has definitely underperformed though. Should have at least 13 rn.