Week 6 GDT: Raiders (3-2) @ Broncos (3-2)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win post Gruden?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Moehrig has been the most underrated player on this team, and one of the best rookies in the NFL this year IMO. Secondary players are never perfect as a rookie, and Moehrig certainly has things he needs to clean up, but he’s the real frickin deal out there. What a steal in the 2nd Round. He was in most people’s Top 20 without the injury concern. 

Abrams is 3rd on the team in tackles and is playing very good now. Between them and Hobbs, our secondary looks like it has a future. Finally 

Side note. It's good to see Drake doing what we all thought he would, and earning that salary. Not sure why, but Gruden refused to use him after paying him.

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

That stat pregame that all 15 of our sacks have come from the front 4 is insane. Dream scenario if you would have told me this in preseason. 

Also, is leatherwood holding his own against Miller all game? I haven't paid too much attention to where Von has lined up every snap, but I was certain he would be going up against RT most of the game

Leatherwood is at RG, not RT.