• Emmanuel Sanders
    • Dawson Knox
    • Gregory Rousseau
    • Tremaine Edmunds
    • Taron Johnson
    • Tre White
    • Micah Hyde
    • Other

Josh Allen will win this but the overall defense is what put us in great position between Rouseau, Edmunds, and hydes performance its tough to decide on who was the best. Plus with the play calling Frazer dialed up has been causing opponents offenses issues. Knox had a big game. While allen has made some spectacular plays he has also made some plays that left points off the board. The diggs deep pass while nice had he hit him in stride and timed a bit better then that would have been a touchdown. Then the following play he threw it to Sanders outside when it looked like the ball was suppose to go inside and that would have been a touchdown. The series ended in a fg. This is just me nit picking and its not something serious as he pretty much played a flawless game. He would have even had better stats had diggs not been held several times when balls were thrown his play and no calls were made. 

I’m going with Sanders. Groot as my runner up. We know Josh is not only capable of these games but we expect it. 

Groot and Sanders were brought in by Beane and the staff to specifically help beat the Chiefs. They both delivered. Sanders has been even better than we could have asked for. Scary that the offense is doing what it’s doing despite Beasley and Gabe Davis as after thoughts and Diggs with only 1 TD this season. 

46 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Josh Allen will win this but the overall defense is what put us in great position between Rouseau, Edmunds, and hydes performance its tough to decide on who was the best. Plus with the play calling Frazer dialed up has been causing opponents offenses issues. Knox had a big game. While allen has made some spectacular plays he has also made some plays that left points off the board. The diggs deep pass while nice had he hit him in stride and timed a bit better then that would have been a touchdown. Then the following play he threw it to Sanders outside when it looked like the ball was suppose to go inside and that would have been a touchdown. The series ended in a fg. This is just me nit picking and its not something serious as he pretty much played a flawless game. He would have even had better stats had diggs not been held several times when balls were thrown his play and no calls were made. 

I think the Diggs deep pass is a TD if Diggs keeps running and not slow down to run backwards into the end zone. 

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think the Diggs deep pass is a TD if Diggs keeps running and not slow down to run backwards into the end zone. 

he slowed down cause the ball came at him late and he had to adjust to it and couldnt get fully back around or he may have fallen. People think he was showboating but thats not him and his whole body had to shift to catch it. Had it been on time and hit him in stride then that would be a touchdown

20 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

he slowed down cause the ball came at him late and he had to adjust to it and couldnt get fully back around or he may have fallen. People think he was showboating but thats not him and his whole body had to shift to catch it. Had it been on time and hit him in stride then that would be a touchdown

Diggs absolutely has taunted his way into the end zone before lol

Allen was at his 20 and hit Diggs at the other 25 yard line and Allen also had a Frank Clarke coming right at him and still launched it. 

When Diggs caught it his whole body was facing the the sideline. The S was at least 3-4 yards away. He then turned so his back was to the end zone.