GDT - Week 6 - It's BBQ Time...

Hunter2_1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I was all about defending BB last week but man, the timidness and zero faith in your 1st round QB is so damn frustrating. 

we all knew what giving the ball back to Dallas meant….he’ll BB probably knew it. 

yeah he probably wanted to just beat the traffic ugh

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I was all about defending BB last week but man, the timidness and zero faith in your 1st round QB is so damn frustrating. 

we all knew what giving the ball back to Dallas meant….he’ll BB probably knew it. 

Considering this is now the second time he/McD did this and both times resulted in a loss, he and McDaniels need to be put on the hot seat.

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

It was in his hands on third and three and he through the ball out of bounds

You might want to add with 10 players in his face. Why because everyone on the planet knows our offensive weapons stink!!!!! Our TEs were busy with the traffic in the parking lot!!

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I just don’t get the thought process…the defense wasn’t stopping them yardage wise, they were getting into FG every damn possession. 

I am not sure if its him protecting Mac or an ego thing where he thinks he can just win games with his scheme. You have to believe in your players. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I don't think BB is serious about winning this year. Protecting Mac is more important then winning. This isn't the early 2000's, QBs win games now.

Protect him from...what? Stepping up when we need him to be a first round QB?