Week 6 TNF GDT: Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Broncofan

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I get the Bucs run defence is elite but you still need to pound the rock a couple times just to keep them honest. Especially when your QB is iffy and really young 

or just to have the option to use play action

• Like 2

Hurts is not a blue chip top 5 ceiling type QB.

It does not mean he can't be an average passing QB and a very good runner (there are some really bad pro QBs)

His deep accuracy has been bad tonight.

Some of his scouting reports were laughable (Tebow comparisons and does not have NFL running speed for 2 examples)

They were right about his accuracy so far.

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I get the Bucs run defence is elite but you still need to pound the rock a couple times just to keep them honest. Especially when your QB is iffy and really young 

Not sure it matters. Its not going to force the Bucs into a different defense. It feels like theyve played base the entire game. 

Just now, SkippyX said:

Hurts is not a blue chip top 5 ceiling type QB.

It does not mean he can't be an average passing QB and a very good runner (there are some really bad pro QBs)

His deep accuracy has been bad tonight.

Some of his scouting reports were laughable (Tebow comparisons and does not have NFL running speed for 2 examples)

They were right about his accuracy so far.

I feel like Hurts is just judged so much harder than all of the other rookie / young QB's. It's like his 10th start tonight.

• Like 2