"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

Just now, Rtnldave said:

We got some work to do. 

1. Middle of D is soft. Too many big yards from Tbs.

2. Connor Williams = liability. TRADE 

3. S, this position will kill us in the post season.

Let’s break this down a little bit… the red zone offense is a little suspect and not just this game.  I’d say this is the #1 priority.  

I’m terrified to play a team that will run the ball and not give up on running the ball.  I could see a team like the browns, ravens, cards, giving us serious problems.  

ive been calling for McGovern over connor for a while.  It will be very interesting to see what happens after the bye week with La’el returning.  

im not so concerned with the safeties this year.  I’m far more concerned with Brown and Lewis.  I think Kearse is a stud and I like Kazee quite a bit.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Let’s break this down a little bit… the red zone offense is a little suspect and not just this game.  I’d say this is the #1 priority.  

I’m terrified to play a team that will run the ball and not give up on running the ball.  I could see a team like the browns, ravens, cards, giving us serious problems.  

ive been calling for McGovern over connor for a while.  It will be very interesting to see what happens after the bye week with La’el returning.  

im not so concerned with the safeties this year.  I’m far more concerned with Brown and Lewis.  I think Kearse is a stud and I like Kazee quite a bit.  

what about McGovern and L Collins to replace Biadazz and CW??

1 minute ago, cromagnum said:

Game should not have been close some bad coaching by Mcarthy. Pats kept it close because of there coaching edge

The Buccs game shouldn't have been close either but it was. The Pat's are one of those team's that will just linger the entire game for a multitude of reasons, coaching is one.

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

I saw Kazee get hurt this game, was he on the field late 4th qtr.    Diggs is good but sometimes makes mistakes over estimating his physical skills.   I really didn't notice Oza in the middle of the D, saw Watkins either way those two struggled.  Some of our running issue I put on LVE not having a good game, and missing DLaw catching up to us. 

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

The Buccs game shouldn't have been close either but it was. The Pat's are one of those team's that will just linger the entire game for a multitude of reasons, coaching is one.

as a young team with a young QB, would getting a true TOP WR be the team's top priority? Don't follow you guys to closely But the defense look solid for the most part.

8 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Honestly no way the Cards run. Not with their HC. 

But I hear you on the Browns and Ravens. Browns are probably our worst match up. We would need to make it a race to feel comfortable. 

2 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Let me put it this way… I hope I’m not overestimating cowboys talent or underestimating Pats talent.  But, I honestly cannot think of one position group where the pats are better than the cowboys.  Dallas has a huge edge at, QB, RB, TE, OL and WRs.  Dallas has better edge rushers, LBs, CBs, Ss.  Interior DL is really close IMO.  Yet, BB always puts his players in a position to win and maximize their talent.  I’m not old enough to remember Lombardi.  I am old enough to know Shula, Walsh, Landry, etc.  IMO BB is the GOAT.

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Honestly no way the Cards run. Not with their HC. 

But I hear you on the Browns and Ravens. Browns are probably our worst match up. We would need to make it a race to feel comfortable. 

I should clarify… Murrays ability to run the ball would give us fits.  

Just now, The_Slamman said:

Let me put it this way… I hope I’m not overestimating cowboys talent or underestimating Pats talent.  But, I honestly cannot think of one position group where the pats are better than the cowboys.  Dallas has a huge edge at, QB, RB, TE, OL and WRs.  Dallas has better edge rushers, LBs, CBs, Ss.  Interior DL is really close IMO.  Yet, BB always puts his players in a position to win and maximize their talent.  I’m not old enough to remember Lombardi.  I am old enough to know Shula, Walsh, Landry, etc.  IMO BB is the GOAT.

You're are right and the Buccs are almost better across the board compared to the Pats (except for DBs). Ultimately, a win is still a win, it's hard to blowout the Patriots even on a down year.

3 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Belichek shut the run down you knew he would take something away. Mcarthy though is gonna be a problem as when they face a good team in the playoffs his game management will cost them. Refs also were definitely on pats side today as well. Not sure how Dak is not a td when half his body is over the goal line.