"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

45 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Let’s break this down a little bit… the red zone offense is a little suspect and not just this game.  I’d say this is the #1 priority.  

I’m terrified to play a team that will run the ball and not give up on running the ball.  I could see a team like the browns, ravens, cards, giving us serious problems.  

ive been calling for McGovern over connor for a while.  It will be very interesting to see what happens after the bye week with La’el returning.  

im not so concerned with the safeties this year.  I’m far more concerned with Brown and Lewis.  I think Kearse is a stud and I like Kazee quite a bit.  

Okay. 2 out of 3.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I really wonder what changes, if any, will come after this bye week.

Well, we get:

Lael Collins

Mike Gallup

Kevin Joseph

Neville Gallimore

And soon

DeMarcus Lawrence

We have only lost 1 game and that was due to a bad non call.

With this kind of help, a week to heal, the game will slow down for many of the players, that is, sometimes it takes a few weeks to acclimate to a new system. Take a week off and when you come back, mentally you have a better grasp of it.

So, we shall see.

21 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, we get:

Lael Collins

Mike Gallup

Kevin Joseph

Neville Gallimore

And soon

DeMarcus Lawrence

We have only lost 1 game and that was due to a bad non call.

With this kind of help, a week to heal, the game will slow down for many of the players, that is, sometimes it takes a few weeks to acclimate to a new system. Take a week off and when you come back, mentally you have a better grasp of it.

So, we shall see.

I think Gallup coming back would be huge. The receivers were exhausted and Cooper still doesn't seem right.

We shall see about how things change as we add players and go through break.    Parson's has leveled off a bit so rest review tape will help him I think.   Also safety's can use the break to review, and adding Wilson will help. T Smith can use the rest for sure.   Getting Collins back will help as Smith sooner or later is going to miss a game or two. 

But on the other side.  I tentatively had Dallas and Washington finishing 10-7.  With tie breaker going to Cowboys...  To this point I had Dallas and Wash both 4-2 so we are really in a good spot as I have Wash loosing 5 more games.. GB, TB, Sea, LV and US.  While I have us loosing 5 also..   Minny, KC, LV, Wash, AZ.   

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

We shall see about how things change as we add players and go through break.    Parson's has leveled off a bit so rest review tape will help him I think.   Also safety's can use the break to review, and adding Wilson will help. T Smith can use the rest for sure.   Getting Collins back will help as Smith sooner or later is going to miss a game or two. 

But on the other side.  I tentatively had Dallas and Washington finishing 10-7.  With tie breaker going to Cowboys...  To this point I had Dallas and Wash both 4-2 so we are really in a good spot as I have Wash loosing 5 more games.. GB, TB, Sea, LV and US.  While I have us loosing 5 also..   Minny, KC, LV, Wash, AZ.   

I think we can beat Minn.