"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

and... LVE..  abused badly again giving up that huge first down..  was put in position to stop the play.. gave up 13 ..  HUH..  Parsons that's a mismatch...  Jones also had a wide receiver in the flat as well. NE's offensive design is demolishing our D... huh.. yep reaction always gets caught...     just like that our D is exposed badly....  way too easy for NE to move down that field.   NICE push off by the TE ignored by the REF........

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Parsons in coverage is not as valuable as Parsons rushing the passer why am I one of the only guys who sees that

Count me on your side here.  Parson's should never be in coverage. That play though was more NE's design, either Parson had to take the RB or he was running free. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Why do we make rookie QBs look so good?

Great coaching and preparation by McDaniels and company.  Brady or no Brady, New England under Belichick has always been good at exploiting weaknesses and/or taking away what an opponent does well.  It's early but this has the makings of a wild one.