"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Go back to that Play action on 1st please.  though that was a nice run by Zeke previously.   Man Smith is getting abused badly on the edge...  he needs help....

People will say Smith is only 30 which is true.  But he's been in the league what 11 years now and has battled injuries.  Eleven years is a long time on the OL and neck injuries are nasty.  Despite the uproar my comment will cause we have to think about finding his replacement.

I was almost thinking that was gonna happen telling my self points even a FG was critical.  Dak trying too hard there.....

Sigh both of those last plays..   Both Lamb then Coop were facing man to man on the edge and open if they ran a back shoulder fade...

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I was almost thinking that was gonna happen telling my self points even a FG was critical.  Dak trying too hard there.....

Sigh both of those last plays..   Both Lamb then Coop were facing man to man on the edge and open if they ran a back shoulder fade...

If Dak led him it's an easy TD.