20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

17 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Not looking great for Landry as of right now.

He hasn't officially been "designated for return" yet. Walker had already received that designation by this time last week.

Saw he just started running on Monday so probably another week away would be my guess

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'd like to delpit come into the FS spot  and harrison move to a dime linebacker role. 

Jj3 play closer to the box, his more natural position 

I've noticed that as well with JJ3, he plays much better when he's not worried about the deep part of the field. He gets too antsy when a route comes by him, he can't help but bite. Same with Harrison. You can't have 2 Harrison's playing deep together at the same time

I like one of my safeties to play the ball aggressively, it's a great trait, but can't have 2 at the same time, especially with a beat up secondary

Edited by TeHDruiD

32 minutes ago, TeHDruiD said:

I've noticed that as well with JJ3, he plays much better when he's not worried about the deep part of the field. He gets too antsy when a route comes by him, he can't help but bite. Same with Harrison. You can't have 2 Harrison's playing deep together at the same time

I like one of my safeties to play the ball aggressively, it's a great trait, but can't have 2 at the same time, especially with a beat up secondary

Another option would be for jj3 to take some snaps off hill and have harrison at SS and delpit play more FS snaps. 

I like the idea of having pur best 11 put there.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:25 PM, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Is it just me or does Kyler just drop back and just seem like he throws it up there off his back foot 

yep. he runs for a lot of 1 yard losses, and he runs around a lot until a guy is open. Lamar Jackson type stuff. 

8 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Not looking great for Landry as of right now.

He hasn't officially been "designated for return" yet. Walker had already received that designation by this time last week.

Liking chemistry between Dpj,higgins, and Njoku.

14 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I was.  Didn't matter.  

It does matter because it determines how long he is out for. Per league rules, If you’re not vaxxed, it’s mandatory 10 days, so he would be out for the game. If youre vaxxed, you need to just supply 2 negative tests within 24 hours apart and you can be cleared. So there could be a chance he plays

Edited by buno67

39 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It does matter because it determines how long he is out for. Per league rules, If you’re not vaxxed, it’s mandatory 10 days, so he would be out for the game. If youre vaxxed, you need to just supply 2 negative tests within 24 hours apart and you can be cleared. So there could be a chance he plays

I meant that it didn't matter if he was vaxxed....that he could still get Covid.  I wasn't referencing whether he'd be playing at all.  I'm not even trying to keep up with all of that 💩 anymore.

• Like 1

Though he was still good, Kyler Murray's accuracy at all levels, velocity, and overall play ability substantially fell off in quality after he injured his throwing shoulder in Week 9 against the Dolphins last year. 

He re-injured his shoulder and AC joint 2 weeks ago, but his injury not only effects his throwing but more importantly his desire to run.

The Browns have to take advantage of minimized throwing and running ability Kyler Murray.

Have to have this game in the worst way. Don't care how ugly the win is just win.

The speed on the Cardinals defense likely means that they are not worried about Baker on boots. Their delayed and exotic blitzes with their versatile personnel is lethal.

• Like 2